WHY ELECTRIC SWEEPER
The “all electric” technology is the future, that’s why.
Air Pollution Is A Problem That Become Increasingly Serious For The Whole World, with devastating effects on nature and with even serious consequences on our health and quality of life.
Over the last 15 years the world political leaders have changed their attitude and finally decided to start a new path towards more sustainable sources of energy: all industrial fields worldwide have accelerated the r&d of carbon free technologies and products.
The field of municipal vehicles is probably the most relevant actor to improve the quality of life, especially in metropolitan areas, in fact commercial and heavy trucks are the main responsible for exhaust emissions in atmosphere with no exceptions for the sweepers: a diesel sweeper produces on average, every year, 3, 16 ton of co2
Tenax International today is a young, booming company, which devotes 80% of its resources in the development of electric and hybrid sweepers, for the most qualified international customers. During 2003 Tenax International has been the first company in the world which designed and produced a fully electric sweeper, the 360 Electrica, the very first prototype of the Electra 1.0 model: an electric sweeper powered by 640 A lead / acid batteries, sold in more than 300 units in Europe
All the Electra range is born electric:
- Design shaped around battery
- Top quality materials in low weight
- Production guidelines focused on maximum performances and energy efficency
- All-electric machines – no hydraulic systems inside
In this way, every functions on board is fully electric:
Benefits for users are evident:
- Elimination of pollution caused by urban cleaning machines
- Substantial reduction in noise emission levels, up to 40%. The noise has been recognized as one of the most important causes of the deteriorating quality of life and recognized as a real environmental problem. The quantity and quality of noise emitted by a sweeper in an urban environment have the same importance as the emission level of gas in order to improve the quality of urban life.
- Improvement of image of the town/private/public customer
- Maintenance costs reduction
- Fuel and additive costs reduction
For these reasons, Tenax International keep develop technologies with the purpose of improve quality of life in our cities in a efficient, responsible and sustainable way. Will you join us?