Electric manual street sweeper
The Ecarr is the first of the latest generation of manual street sweepers. It is a 100% electric, 24-Volt sweeper with zero CO2 emissions.
Balanced and ergonomic, it is the ideal solution for manual refuse collection in pedestrianised areas, parks and any other small and medium-sized areas. Safe, easy-to-handle and efficient, the Ecarr offers a runtime of up to 10 hours, improving the quality of life of both the public and the operator.
The secret of our 100% electric success
- The secret of our road sweepers and street washers is true 100% electric technology. As a matter of fact, all our machines have been designed to be completely electric, and thus offer greater energy efficiency due essentially to the lack of hydraulic circuits and a very low overall mass.
Tenax International 100% ElectricElectrified
- Tenax International places a strong focus on operator safety: indeed, the very low voltage used does not represent a risk to the health and safety of the users and operatives who come into contact with this equipment on a daily basis.
- Tenax International's environmental focus is not limited to CO2 emissions, but also extends to reducing noise pollution. Our whisper-quiet 100% electric machines mean reduced noise pollution for greater comfort and tranquillity of residents, and can also be used for street cleaning during night-time hours.
- Tenax International has a strong environmental focus: indeed, by eliminating hydraulic circuits, we are able to remove the risk of hydraulic oil spills which are not only damaging to the environment and hazardous to residents, but involve significant clean-up costs for the municipality in question.
- Tenax International is synonymous above all with 100% electric reliability. Thanks to over 20 years’ experience in the electric road sweeping sector, with over 700 electric road sweepers sold in 42 countries over 5 continents, we are able to guarantee the highest levels of performance for our vehicles at all latitudes, with custom solutions to meet each and every customer’s requirements. This is why Tenax International is now a partner of some of the largest European public and private bodies, trusted by major cities such as Paris, Brussels, Bergamo, Naples, Taipei, Melbourne, Barcelona, Bilbao and many others.
LiFePO4 24 Volt lithium batteries
Maximum speed: 6 km/h
Waste hoppers: 2 x 70 L
Water tank: 5 L (optional)
Runtime: 8-10 hours
Maximum gradient: 22 %
Thanks to its compact dimensions, light weight and innovative electric drive system, the Tenax Ecarr has a high degree of manoeuvrability, resulting in excellent driving comfort and ease of use for the operator.
Batteries and runtime
The Tenax Ecarr is equipped with different types of LiFePO4 24 Volt low-voltage lithium battery packs designed specifically for the sweeper. The option to use different types of batteries (20 Ah or 40 Ah) allows the sweeper to be fully adapted to the specific working requirements and accessories installed on the Ecarr. The tried and tested technology used minimises the environmental footprint and offers high levels of recyclability, as well as high levels of safety thanks to the low voltage.
The Ecarr comes with an onboard 220 Volt single-phase battery charger integrated into the sweeper.
The two 70-L waste hoppers with ergonomic side handles give a high load and waste collection capacity. They can be used with or without standard disposable plastic refuse sacks. Removal for emptying is fast and simple, requiring no physical exertion by the operator.
Driving comfort and safety
The Ecarr manual street sweeper is equipped with an intuitive, ergonomic control panel which, through an adjustable “push & pull” drive system, ensures a high level of comfort and ease of use for the operator. It can be used in walk-behind mode. Thanks to its design, the sweeper offers perfect visibility of both the working area and surroundings.
Fleet monitoring and digitalisation can facilitate the everyday work of both owners and operators. Tenax offers targeted services and support, with constant monitoring to minimise downtime and operating costs. The goal is to guarantee optimum use of the sweepers by eliminating all operating inefficiencies.
The extremely compact external dimensions allow the Tenax Ecarr to be used on any type of outdoor surface, and make it extremely convenient and easy to manoeuvre in pedestrianised areas.
The Ecarr can be equipped with an ergonomic low-pressure washing lance with removable 5-L water tank for the cleaning and sanitisation of street furniture.
For dog faeces vacuuming operations, the Ecarr can be equipped with a 50-mm suction tube with 550-W turbine and a 5-L washable AISI 304 stainless steel container with steel filter.
Ergonomic broom, grabber and shovel
For greater operator convenience, the Ecarr is equipped with a broom, grabber and shovel (as required) conveniently attached to the side of the sweeper to pick up refuse from the ground.