In addition to carrying out a real-time control, Tenax Link collects and manages the in “cloud” data and allows the creation of a statistical sample of use of the single machine, the work shift or the entire sweepers fleet.
In particular, Tenax Link records and continuously monitors the following data:
- Status of the batteries: level of charge, need for maintenance, malfunctions of the individual elements;
- Energy absorption and regeneration: motors functionality, absorption peaks;
- Impacts: differentiated impacts by intensity and by operator (optional);
- Alarms: remote identification of operating anomalies;
- Time of use and operator: through the use of a special badge, it is possible to recognize every single operator for work shift and timing of use (recommended by anti-terrorism standards);
- Geolocation: through GPS, it is possible to check the path and the working position of the sweeper;
- Work statistics (user, sweeping hours, transfer hours, distance traveled, maximum speed reached, etc).