Electric manual street sweeper
The Ecarr is the first of the latest generation of manual street sweepers. It is a 100% electric, 24-Volt sweeper with zero CO2 emissions.
Balanced and ergonomic, it is the ideal solution for manual refuse collection in pedestrianised areas, parks and any other small and medium-sized areas. Safe, easy-to-handle and efficient, the Ecarr offers a runtime of up to 10 hours, improving the quality of life of both the public and the operator.
The secret to our 100% electric success
- The secret of our street sweepers and street washers is the true 100% electric. Indeed, all of our machines have been designed to be only electric, so we can boast of greater energy efficiency due essentially to the absence of hydraulic circuits and a very limited total volume.
Tenax International 100% ElectricElectrified
- Tenax International pays close attention to operator safety. Indeed, thanks to extremely low voltage, which causes no risks for user health and safety, it protects the safety of people and operators who use and enter into contact with these vehicles every day.
- Tenax International focuses on its environmental impact not only in terms of reducing CO2 emissions, but also in terms of reducing noise pollution. Thanks to its silent 100% electric machines, noise pollution is reduced for the improved comfort of residents, making it possible to perform urban cleaning at night.
- Tenax International pays attention to the environment. Indeed, by eliminating hydraulic circuits, it is possible to eliminate the risk of hydraulic oil leaks, which harm the environment and are hazardous to residents, aside from entailing significant environmental reclamation costs for municipalities.
- Tenax International is especially synonymous with 100% electric reliability. Indeed, thanks to its more than two decades in the electric street sweeping sector and the more than 700 electric street sweepers it has sold in 42 countries across 5 continents, it is capable of guaranteeing the top-notch performance of its vehicles at every latitude and tailor-made solutions to meet every customer need. This is why Tenax International is currently a partner of major European public and private entities and is trusted by large cities like Paris, Brussels, Bergamo, Naples, Taipei, Melbourne, Barcelona, Bilbao and many more.
LiFePO4 24 Volt lithium batteries
Maximum speed: 6 km/h
Waste hoppers: 2 x 70 L
Water tank: 5 L (optional)
Runtime: 8-10 hours
Maximum gradient: 22 %
Thanks to its compact dimensions, light weight and innovative electric drive system, the Tenax Ecarr has a high degree of manoeuvrability, resulting in excellent driving comfort and ease of use for the operator.
Batteries and runtime
The Tenax Ecarr is equipped with different types of LiFePO4 24 Volt low-voltage lithium battery packs designed specifically for the sweeper. The option to use different types of batteries (20 Ah or 40 Ah) allows the sweeper to be fully adapted to the specific working requirements and accessories installed on the Ecarr. The tried and tested technology used minimises the environmental footprint and offers high levels of recyclability, as well as high levels of safety thanks to the low voltage.
The Ecarr comes with an onboard 220 Volt single-phase battery charger integrated into the sweeper.
The two 70-L waste hoppers with ergonomic side handles give a high load and waste collection capacity. They can be used with or without standard disposable plastic refuse sacks. Removal for emptying is fast and simple, requiring no physical exertion by the operator.
Driving comfort and safety
The Ecarr manual street sweeper is equipped with an intuitive, ergonomic control panel which, through an adjustable “push & pull” drive system, ensures a high level of comfort and ease of use for the operator. It can be used in walk-behind mode. Thanks to its design, the sweeper offers perfect visibility of both the working area and surroundings.
Fleet monitoring and digitalisation can facilitate the everyday work of both owners and operators. Tenax offers targeted services and support, with constant monitoring to minimise downtime and operating costs. The goal is to guarantee optimum use of the sweepers by eliminating all operating inefficiencies.
The extremely compact external dimensions allow the Tenax Ecarr to be used on any type of outdoor surface, and make it extremely convenient and easy to manoeuvre in pedestrianised areas.
The Ecarr can be equipped with an ergonomic low-pressure washing lance with removable 5-L water tank for the cleaning and sanitisation of street furniture.
For dog faeces vacuuming operations, the Ecarr can be equipped with a 50-mm suction tube with 550-W turbine and a 5-L washable AISI 304 stainless steel container with steel filter.
Ergonomic broom, grabber and shovel
For greater operator convenience, the Ecarr is equipped with a broom, grabber and shovel (as required) conveniently attached to the side of the sweeper to pick up refuse from the ground.